Resources | Publications
Unless otherwise noted, the following publications are in Adobe pdf format.
- OCRM Accomplishments Report, 2011-2012
- OCRM Strategic Plan, 2007-2012
- The Coastline of the United States
- OCRM 2-year Action Agenda, 2007-2009
- OCRM Fact Sheet
- Summary of Recent Coastal Zone Management Act Program Evaluations
- Coastal Zone Information Collection — Provides access to nearly 5,000 coastal related documents that were originally submitted to the NOAA Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management (OCRM) by state coastal management programs prior to 2000 in accordance with the Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) of 1972.
- NOAA Library —Coastal zone management documents and products, including information on hydrographic surveying, oceanography, meteorology, hydrology, living marine resources, and meteorological satellite applications
- CAMMP — The Coastal and Marine Management Program system is used by CZM and NERR programs to create their grant applications. Parts one and two of the 2009 CAMMP User's Manual, as well as the 2009 CAMMP Tips document, are available as reference materials for these documents.
- Biennial Report to Congress on Administrative Progress of Coastal Zone Management
2006 - 2007
- Biennial Report to Congress on Administrative Progress of Coastal Zone Management 2004-2005
Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program
Coral Reef Conservation Program